there this guy in meetings that i attend that i use to date and?

for no reason at all we stop seeing each other. he a nice decent guy and i don't know why we just kind of with our seperate ways. i feel i could have been to pushy. anyway lately he been trying to talk to me again and today he asked if he could call me again and maybe go out. my question is do you think i should go out with him

Favorite Answer

Well, that depends. If these are meetings where dating within the group is allowed.....go for it

If you're a friend of Bill......well, you know the rules...............

it depends on how you feel about him if you really like him you should give it a try if you think his just any other you might want to give it a go or just send him packing