problem with keyboard....?

I shut my laptop down and when I start it again, I can't use my keyboard anymore. Every time when I want to type a letter it won't appear. The only key I can use is this "....." What's wrong? I format my laptop but it wouldn't work. It happens several times before I have to unplug it without turning it off. That way it might work again.....

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you can still navigate fine using mouse? Go into the Control Panel and look at keyboard settings, make sure you have the options you want. If it looks OK, you could try removing the keyboard from Device Manager in Control Panel, then rebooting. Sometimes that will undo whatever has gone awry. I assume no trauma / drinks have affected the keyboard? :)

Hey I had this same problem!

I forgot how but heres am excellent hint:

Look in ur settings menu

maybe ur problem not with ur pc .. i think its clear to me that u have problem with ur keybourd .. try to change it..or to configure new setting for your keybourd ...