kissing help???

Ok so my friend tried to teach me how 2 french kiss and i'm not that good. is there a way that i can practice?

Favorite Answer

this might sound stupid but all of my girls say im a good sexy kisser

1)just do it don't act stupid

2) Practice on a orange (when ur like horny or something)

3)it feels really good and u probably no that so make it feel good for ur partner

4) and just go wit it baby u can do it

I used to do this when I was about 6 with my friends. If you have some kind of pole, you can practice on that. If you want you can draw your crush or love on there with permanent marker.

ok this might sound funny but take the hand and kiss it but u have to make your hand like a c then kiss it. Thats all the i know bye

• Tracie

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT! JUST REMEMBER NO ONE WANTS A WET FACE FROM KISSING! HAPPY KISSING!

• Big C

well if you are female, call me and I will give you instruction. If you are a male, go practice on your dog.

practice on your friend

yip keep doing it that is all it takes that and asking for input from the other person

OK. First. Get a condom, a watermelon and some duct-tape...

• djm749

Find a friend and just do it.

How will you know when you've got it right?