Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

kissing help???

Ok so my friend tried to teach me how 2 french kiss and i'm not that good. is there a way that i can practice?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

this might sound stupid but all of my girls say im a good sexy kisser

1)just do it don't act stupid

2) Practice on a orange (when ur like horny or something)

3)it feels really good and u probably no that so make it feel good for ur partner

4) and just go wit it baby u can do it

• 1 decade ago

I used to do this when I was about 6 with my friends. If you have some kind of pole, you can practice on that. If you want you can draw your crush or love on there with permanent marker.

• 1 decade ago

ok this might sound funny but take the hand and kiss it but u have to make your hand like a c then kiss it. Thats all the i know bye

• Tracie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT! JUST REMEMBER NO ONE WANTS A WET FACE FROM KISSING! HAPPY KISSING!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Big C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

well if you are female, call me and I will give you instruction. If you are a male, go practice on your dog.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

practice on your friend

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yip keep doing it that is all it takes that and asking for input from the other person

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OK. First. Get a condom, a watermelon and some duct-tape...

• djm749
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Find a friend and just do it.

• 1 decade ago

How will you know when you've got it right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.