promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
wood explorer asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

CHIWAWA OWNERS ONLY!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!?

Well my dog you know what bread it is shakes ALOT is he sick or is he just nervous?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have one also, and its just their nature, some shake more than others, its normal they just get nervous easily especially when company comes.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Your Chihuahua will shake when he is nervous or cold. If you did not get your dog as a puppy then he will take time to get used to you. He may never be comfortable around other people.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

A#a million-detect a sturdy education who's conscious of timid canines. you will likely detect a classification for "wallflowers" at a community education club. Then make certain which you're giving the canines self belief via being a reliable chief. no would desire to coddle and coo over a scared canines. think of roughly while a toddler is scared and the make certain is advantageous...issues do not look so undesirable. while a toddler is scared and the make certain is crying or hysterical, issues look much extra frightening. Take the lead and he or she will shop on with.

• 1 decade ago

It could just be nerves or just the fact that it is cold, but the smaller minature breeds sometimes have a type of diabetes and need to be treated.I would call your vet and ask for advice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.