Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

wood explorer asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

CHIWAWA OWNERS ONLY!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!?

Well my dog you know what bread it is shakes ALOT is he sick or is he just nervous?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have one also, and its just their nature, some shake more than others, its normal they just get nervous easily especially when company comes.

• 1 decade ago

Your Chihuahua will shake when he is nervous or cold. If you did not get your dog as a puppy then he will take time to get used to you. He may never be comfortable around other people.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

A#a million-detect a sturdy education who's conscious of timid canines. you will likely detect a classification for "wallflowers" at a community education club. Then make certain which you're giving the canines self belief via being a reliable chief. no would desire to coddle and coo over a scared canines. think of roughly while a toddler is scared and the make certain is advantageous...issues do not look so undesirable. while a toddler is scared and the make certain is crying or hysterical, issues look much extra frightening. Take the lead and he or she will shop on with.

• 1 decade ago

It could just be nerves or just the fact that it is cold, but the smaller minature breeds sometimes have a type of diabetes and need to be treated.I would call your vet and ask for advice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.