What are the best rock songs to have sex to?

trying to make a cd....thanx

Favorite Answer

Closer, by Nine Inch Nails........I thought everyone knew that......And Ludacris aint rock.....

Er- none of them?

Of All The Gin Joints In All The World- Fall Out Boy

Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off-Panic! At The Disco

Give 'Em Hell, Kid-My Chemical Romance

Paradise by the dashboard light - Meatloaf

Or like they said in Fast Ttimes at Ridgemont High.

Side one of Led Zepplin 4

Led Zeppelin-Kashmir

yep, side one of Led Zep 4,(or nearly anything by Led Zep). Black and Blue by Van Halen. I Need You by Billy Squier. Gets Me Through by Ozzy. Throw in a classical by Ravel; Bolero. There ya go, now get your groove on!!!!!

Oh, I just remembered, Stranglehold by Nugent, Eruption-Van Halen, and Do You Feel by Frampton. There are all different speeds in there for your enjoyment!!

Bad Company's ,"Rock steady",Meatloafs "Paradise by the dashboard lights" White snakes "Slow an easy"

Metallica - No Leaf Clover

More than a Feeling by Boston

It's what I lost my virginity to....

Okay.First of all,I don't think you'd listen to rock when your having sex.I think you listen to slow jamms

Source(s): Yeah
  • JC

"Break it off" by The Donnas