Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are the best rock songs to have sex to?

trying to make a cd....thanx

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Closer, by Nine Inch Nails........I thought everyone knew that......And Ludacris aint rock.....

• 1 decade ago

Er- none of them?

Of All The Gin Joints In All The World- Fall Out Boy

Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off-Panic! At The Disco

Give 'Em Hell, Kid-My Chemical Romance

• 1 decade ago

Paradise by the dashboard light - Meatloaf

Or like they said in Fast Ttimes at Ridgemont High.

Side one of Led Zepplin 4

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Led Zeppelin-Kashmir

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yep, side one of Led Zep 4,(or nearly anything by Led Zep). Black and Blue by Van Halen. I Need You by Billy Squier. Gets Me Through by Ozzy. Throw in a classical by Ravel; Bolero. There ya go, now get your groove on!!!!!

Oh, I just remembered, Stranglehold by Nugent, Eruption-Van Halen, and Do You Feel by Frampton. There are all different speeds in there for your enjoyment!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bad Company's ,"Rock steady",Meatloafs "Paradise by the dashboard lights" White snakes "Slow an easy"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Metallica - No Leaf Clover

• 1 decade ago

More than a Feeling by Boston

It's what I lost my virginity to....

• 1 decade ago

Okay.First of all,I don't think you'd listen to rock when your having sex.I think you listen to slow jamms

Source(s): Yeah
  • JC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

"Break it off" by The Donnas

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.