Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

What Bathing Suits are "in"for 2007?

Do you know which bathing suits are going to be most popular for 2007?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

bikinis are always in...anything from abercrombie or hollister will be fine.

• 1 decade ago

I'm a swimwear retailer and designer and have been to all of the swimwear shows this year. Here's my take on things:

Right now, the Brazilian labels are still popular, but the cuts are a tad less skimpy than before. The better Brazilian brands such as ViX and Salinas are offering swimsuits designed for the American woman's figure and are all about shape, fit and tons of sex appeal.

This year we're seeing lots of bandeau tops, ruched bottoms, wide banded tops, tie-side bottoms, fold over bottoms, ruffles, cut-out one pieces and a plethoria of fun custom prints. Thongs are going by the wayside, as are the full boy shorts and overly embellished swimsuits, but the classic string bikini and halter top will probably remain a mainstay.

Some of my favorite brands are Salinas, ViX, OndadeMar, Tropi-Ties, Red Carter and Letarte.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Full bathing suits if you are a going to be doing those lengths in the pool but a tankini will probably be in with a wrap-over thing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The ones that are little bikinis with little brazilian bottoms.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably bikini's with the skirts that come with them.

• 1 decade ago

for a girl i would say 2-piece

• rugga1
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

two band aids & a cork

• 1 decade ago

style- polka dots or stripes

brand- abercrombie, AE, or aero

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.