Hawaiian (specifically Oahu) Gift Basket?

My sister is going to Oahu right after her birthday and I was thinking of making her a Hawaiian Survival Gift basket. Do you guys have any ideas of small things I could put in it? (please note I'm on a budget) Thanks!

Note: this is her first Hawaiian trip

Favorite Answer

I have fair skin and when I went to Hawaii the most important thing I packed was sunscreen. You can also give her a bottle of aloe in case she does burn, it soothes and cools the skin and helps it heal.

Also, since she will probably take lots of pictures, why not give her disc for her digital camera so she can download the pictures when she gets back, or a small photo album if she prints out her pictures.

Start with a puzzle book (crossword or word shearch), a few pens to write with, nuts, candy bars, bottled water and chewing gum. You could also pack a journal for her to write her experience in. Since you are on a budget shop at one of the dollar stores. I have been to Oahu twice this year and it really is a beautiful place. If she has time tell her to shop at the Swap Meet at the Aloha Stadium for all her souvenirs, anything you would want is there. ALOHA!!!

sunscreen, disposable camera, things-to-do guide,