Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what size does she wear?????

My friend, who is 22 has the following measurements.

36 B -18inches-36 inches, and weighs 122 lbs.

What size clothing does she need to wear?

Update:

The width of her shoulders, across is 19.5 inches. And she has a 36 inch inseam and is 5 ft5.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Big C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

boy does she got a small waist. Just go to the store if you want to buy her something and ask. But guessing, I say a size 1

• 1 decade ago

I would suggest that your friend wears a small although her breast are large. For most American tops she could wear a small depending on how she feels a small might be uncomfortable to her, she might want to try a small in many types of shirts a halter might provide more support for her she might want to try a regular V neck

(DO NOT LET HER TRY STRAPLESS) as for jeans or pants she more then likely wears a 4 or a size 27 in inches.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

36 inch bust = size 8

18 inch waist = no such adult size

36 inch hips = size 6

She may need to buy a size 6-8 and then have it tailored to fit at the waistline.

HTH : )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say a size 3 or a 5 in jeans. And probably a small or medium in shirts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

its propbably either a 5 or 6

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ask her!

Source(s): luv ya~
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.