what size does she wear?????

My friend, who is 22 has the following measurements.

36 B -18inches-36 inches, and weighs 122 lbs.

What size clothing does she need to wear?

The width of her shoulders, across is 19.5 inches. And she has a 36 inch inseam and is 5 ft5.

• Big C
    Favorite Answer

boy does she got a small waist. Just go to the store if you want to buy her something and ask. But guessing, I say a size 1

I would suggest that your friend wears a small although her breast are large. For most American tops she could wear a small depending on how she feels a small might be uncomfortable to her, she might want to try a small in many types of shirts a halter might provide more support for her she might want to try a regular V neck

(DO NOT LET HER TRY STRAPLESS) as for jeans or pants she more then likely wears a 4 or a size 27 in inches.

36 inch bust = size 8

18 inch waist = no such adult size

36 inch hips = size 6

She may need to buy a size 6-8 and then have it tailored to fit at the waistline.

HTH : )

I would say a size 3 or a 5 in jeans. And probably a small or medium in shirts.

its propbably either a 5 or 6

ask her!

Source(s): luv ya~