How can I adopt my friends baby?

My best friend is due in march, My husband and I have 2 children, but are willing to adopt her baby. We want to find something as easy as possible. But I dont have any information? Is there an easy way?

Favorite Answer

These might seem like a silly question to you but to us readers I think we need more information. Does your friend want to give the baby up? Have you even talked to her about it? I would for sure get an atty to draw up the papers. Can your friendship last after you take her baby? What roll will she play in the babies’ life? As far as information again the atty can help you or go to a adoption agency and have a free consultation and ask them the basics.

You need to talk to a lawyer along with your friend. Adoption laws vary by state.

Well call an adoption agency and ask them for advice im pretty sure they'll have good advice for you.

go over when they are sleeping and take the baby from its crib, worked for me. Maybe leave a note but its best not to tell them were you're at