Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Have you read these books and what did you think?

The Jesus Mysteries & Jesus and the Lost Goddess both written by Timothy Freke & Peter Gandy. They made a lot of sense to me, how about you? Why or why not?

Favorite Answer

No

I read "The Case for Christianity".

It just re-affirmed my position of Atheistism.The Hardcore religious people I've encountered tend to be complete idiots.

Always be careful of what you are reading, even the book that leading you to think, it is a book about Jesus. If you want to make sure to what you are reading, read the King James Bible.

no - but if there is a goddess involved, I'd say it's not truth. There is only one God.

u

• Not to me.

No

They are ok.