promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

wedding cake help!?

I want to put some type of script on my wedding cake dose anyone have any ideas on a sweet poem or song?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • CHos3n
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

How did you propose marriage? Say anything especially meaningful for the two of you? Write that on the cake. Got some wonderfully silly joke you two share and don't mind sharing with the people at your reception, put the punchline on the cake. Make it special for the two of you, something that you'll tell for years to come. What's engraved on our rings? Besides names and dates, anything special or worth repeating? Or else write what's on your heart. "You are so beautiful to me!" "Together forever" "Nothin's gonna stop us now!" make it personal and real!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Together Forever

• 1 decade ago

How about part of "I Love Thee" by Eliza Acton, 1799-1859? Or part of "Beautiful Dreamer" song by Stephen Foster

• 1 decade ago

What about a scripture? 1 Cor. 13:7&8. goes something along the lines "love bears all things, hopes all things, believes all things, endures all things....love never fails."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

"One Life, One Love" or just "Forever" You don't want to put to much on or it will look junked up and no one can read the whole cake!

• 1 decade ago

"Come what may, I will love you until my dying day." -- Moulin Rouge

• 1 decade ago

maybe put I always knew you were right for me.???

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

today, tomorrow and always

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.