Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Whats the best Shampoo/Conditioner out there? one that doesnt have anything damaging to the hair.?

Money isnt a matter. I want the best stuff

• Favorite Answer

I get my hair done every three months and I always buy whatever my stylist recommends. I buy it right there in the salon.

Since you said money isn't a problem I recommend Paul Mitchell. You can only get it at beauty shops like sally's beauty supply. It's a bit pricey, but it is amazing. It is gentle on thin hair but reverses the damage your hair has now.

I've used Pureology with great results, but I've found that the Avon shampoos and conditioners give me comparable results at a fraction of the cost.

Source(s): www.avonbymarcie.com

well, nioxin and paul mitchell are great brands...you can get them at salons and limited selections of the products at target or wal-mart.

and, don't get pantene...it leaves a nasty film on your hair...that's why your hair is so smooth after you use it...

i would recommend anything from a salon...you can even ask your stylist to tell you a good product that's the best for your hair.

I reccomend Garnier Fructice. Yes, they are very affordable and they come in many types of styles that you would want, Shiny, Curly, you name it. My hair dresser even reccomended Ganier fructice to me, next to paul mitchel (expensive but comparable)

SUNSILK omg it is the best shampoo there is and it conforms to your hair problem, i have wavy hair so i use purple sunsilk (stragihten up) to make my wavys flatten out i love it, makes my hair extreamly soft and smooth

i love pantene pro-v i have very curly hair so i use the one in the redish bottle and my curls look so much better once i get out of the shower

Garnier Fructis! It's very affordable, and it makes you hair very healthy and soft! I use it all the time!

• Loreal VIVE

i have tried all of the below mentioned...nothing helps.. i jus switched to mane & tail haircare range..its great.//