If you've seen the Saddam execution video?

what are your thoughts on it?

Favorite Answer

I saw it and it disturbed me terribly. I was sorry afterwards that I'd watched it. Seeing someone die is not something I'd like to see again!

Personally, I saw the one that was taken with the camera on the phone. It wasn't the greatest quality, but it served its purpose, because it showed Saddam flying down, but not the actual hanging part. After a few seconds of black screen, it showed Saddam lowered onto either a gurney or the floor and his head was turned to the side. This shouldn't be a video for children to watch, nor should it be for anyone who can get sick easily because of it. Otherwise, like I said, it served its purpose, because the maniac is now where he belongs.

***UPDATE***

To the answerer who said it makes you think twice about the death penalty, does it really? Even though I've seen it, it doesn't change my opinion about the death penalty. People who have committed the types of crime that he has deserves the death penalty and nothing more. I personally can't stand people who are for pro choice, killing an innocent child is far worse than what Saddam ever got.

I think it was really sad. I am not judging him, but he died because we overthrew him and the reason was to settle a personal score. I don't think the Office of the President should have been used that way. The American people will be in a negative light for years to come because of what has happened and it wasn't even somehing the American people wanted.

I saw it. I feel sooooooooooooooo bad for poor Saddam. No matter what anyone goes saying to me I KNOW that he didn't deserve it. I hate the people who killed him. He didn't deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried for hours after I heard. I'm not even Iraqui but I have a feeling this is the wrongest thing for poeple to do.

I don't want to ever see something like that again in my life. It is one thing to know that people get executed, it's quite another to actually watch it. Makes you think twice about the death penalty.

yeah, i've seen the video i actually feel sorry for the guy but he had to pay for all the stuff he did

I am usually against death penalty but he totally deserved it. He was unapologetic the whole time! I hope this would be lesson for corrupt world leaders that this would be their end if they continue on their crimes

Hello

Have not seen it.

Good luck with your answers

Regards

thanks for the 2 points

Source(s): My kind of understanding

That death on any count is sad but if you stub your toe..its your own fault for no knowing the brick wall was watching where you walk.

Personally I don't think it should be able to be viewed..BUT DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD! he caused a terrible impact on our country