do you think apple will ever update their "ipod video"??

Favorite Answer

Yes - Apple is comming out with "iPhone" in January or Febuary. It's a phone, and a video iPod. It's not all set in stone yet.

Source(s): Have an iPod Problem? Feel free to contact me and I can help you out! i'm and expert on all iPods, Limewire, and iTunes. e-mail me anytime! iPodSpecialist@yahoo.com Happy New Year! **For immeadiate help - call Apple 1-800-MY-APPLE

Yes, it's coming shortly...look for an announcement at MacWorld in January. They've been working on it a while and it's been delayed, as it was supposed to come out in the fall. Rumor is that it'll be widescreen format and the screen will cover the entire front and will use an onscreen virtual clickwheel rather than the traditional hardware clickwheel.

yes, probably as we are typing right now Apple is going for smaller yet bigger and better, its the name of the game.

I think the next one will have a bigger screen, to try and catch up with the Zune. Go Zune!!!