Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 1 decade ago

baby baby baby?help i cant wait?

hey i was wondering are any of you looking to sale your,fetal montor(baby doppler)or if you know were i can get one really cheap(price range from 30-80)i have looked on ebay im bidding now but the bidding isnt over for 2days! snd i cant wait that long and im not sure i will win,i also was told that the dopplers at walmart,target and stores like that dont really work unless your super small,not big but not to small either im kinda chubby :) can any one help me out? thanks

Favorite Answer

I think having a baby is something worth waiting for....and I also think that God trying to tell you something if you're not getting what you want. So be patient and stop trying so hard. Their's a reason for everything and while we may not know what those reasons are it's always for the best.

i'm a bit chubby and the monitor I got at walmart works fine ($20)

you just have to know what to listen for besure to read the instructions.

and they work better the farther along you are. (usually can be used 5 months on) unless you get an actuall doppler and then after 12 weeks.

Source(s): mom of 3 with one more in the oven.

I don't think you should get one because ppl who have gotten them have tried to take their baby's health into their own hands. For example, I know this friend of my mom's who got one while pregnant. Then she didn't feel the baby kick for a coupla hours and she checked the monitor to see what was wrong and she didn't know how to operate it. So, she didn't go into the hospital or anything and the baby ended up dying at 7 months pregnant because she tripped and slamed into a wall. so i advise you to not get it .