Where can I find a Website that will tell let me download songs with no charges nor offers?

you see, I have been trying to find something that i could use to download free songs and be done with it, is there any website that can do that for me that's not elegal? I really want no charges.

you see, I have been trying to find something that i could use to download free songs and be done with it, but everything has been trying to charge me something. Is there any website that can do that for me, that's not elegal? I really want no charges.

Favorite Answer

Limewire.com

Just download limewire, and when it says "Go Pro" don't say yes.. that is what it charges for. Just get basic. No charges at all, I sware! I use it everyday, and I have maybe about 1200 songs i downloaded free!

Source(s): Limewire.com...=]