Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Holly Crap! I just got home, Cowboy's lost to the Lion's, How did that taste Cowboy Fan?

I have 7 more hours to f-with you and I'm not going to waste 1 single minute. If you keep this up you will start turning on each other. I can see it on the front page of my sports section "Cowboy Fans Done Kilt Each Other OFF"

• LORD Z
    Favorite Answer

Is it Thanksgiving Already?

• bogert

i don't hate their followers, yet numerous the flaws they say rigidity me loopy. Who cares approximately triumphing 5 large Bowls? i'm a Yankee fan and that i don't even use 27 championships very regularly whilst arguing with a crimson Sox fan. you're in no place to pronounce your group godly in the event that they have not gotten to the super interest in very almost a decade and a 0.5. i don't extremely like Brett Favre yet every person in this web site became asserting how Ware and Spears might end his occupation as quickly as and for all, Romo might proceed driving the success after beating the Eagles, blah blah blah. they might't base an argument of why their group is extra effective with out the # of large Bowls, and since the Cowboys are not on the right of the NFL in that type anymore, they even have not something.

The Detroit Lions have had a history of playing "spoiler." I am just sorry they didn't beat the Bears.

Yea, they lost to the losers.

• zah

Didn't they lose to Philly last week?