Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why is it so hard for single mothers to find a good man?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to look for single fathers. Those are the only ones that'll understand what you're going through and want the same things. Or much older divorced men.

• 1 decade ago

Because your kids aren't his. As harsh as that might sound, it is the truth. The only man that will stay with you is the one who finds qualities in you that he cannot find in another woman. Only a man that has come to that realization will take the responsibilities of being a good father to your kids.

• 1 decade ago

Because some men feel like single mothers are looking for a replacement father, and it scares them off because they aren't ready for that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sweetheart, it is because we do not want to be stuck for paying your little "mistake" bills. Moreover, the drama with the ex, the unavailable physically and emotionally part of the relationship in part of the woman. Cupcakes, we rather skip all of this and go nail the girl with less baggage. Happy New Year.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No one wants to be a surrogate father. I dated a lady who had kids and as soon as I was called "DADDY I quit dating her. It wasn't fair to the kids.

• 1 decade ago

You are finding all the shallow men

You will find a good one trust me

• 1 decade ago

You must be looking in the wrong places... :D

• sexton
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It's not.. your just looking in all the wrong places :) :) :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.