Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Why wont some of you choose a best answer?

I don't understand the people on here who do not pick a best answer, the people on here who do pick one but they pick a stupid answer and let's not forget the brainless idiots who go through giving you a thumbs down for a really good answer.

To the people on here who give good answers and ask good questions and pick a good answer as best- THANK YOU!

Favorite Answer

I don't really understand it either. I always pick a best answer to my questions

If someone wants to answer a question a certain way. Why should you be concerned. I'll given some direct and I mean direct approach responses and then the abuse police come calling. Example: Q: What is a fine point about being a Buddhist. A: The joy of worshiping a happy fat bald guy. They abuse police said I was bad and took my answer away. Now they will probably do it again.

So. it Don'ts' matters nones on hows we answers somes of them thar qwestions.

I totally agree, its so annoying when you get a thumbs down for a good answer, and the persons doing it can hardly come up with anything that makes sense..

That is why when I ask a question I will pick my own answer.

• ~~

I dont understand it either. I always choose the best answer, if I have a question.

my philosophy is if they can't take the time to pick a best answer..they are telling me my answer isn't important which pisses me off..If I am going to use my time to answer questions..the least they could do is care about it enough to pick an answer.

we do not want to