Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Why wont some of you choose a best answer?

I don't understand the people on here who do not pick a best answer, the people on here who do pick one but they pick a stupid answer and let's not forget the brainless idiots who go through giving you a thumbs down for a really good answer.

To the people on here who give good answers and ask good questions and pick a good answer as best- THANK YOU!

Favorite Answer

I don't really understand it either. I always pick a best answer to my questions

If someone wants to answer a question a certain way. Why should you be concerned. I'll given some direct and I mean direct approach responses and then the abuse police come calling. Example: Q: What is a fine point about being a Buddhist. A: The joy of worshiping a happy fat bald guy. They abuse police said I was bad and took my answer away. Now they will probably do it again.

So. it Don'ts' matters nones on hows we answers somes of them thar qwestions.

I totally agree, its so annoying when you get a thumbs down for a good answer, and the persons doing it can hardly come up with anything that makes sense..

That is why when I ask a question I will pick my own answer.

• ~~

I dont understand it either. I always choose the best answer, if I have a question.

my philosophy is if they can't take the time to pick a best answer..they are telling me my answer isn't important which pisses me off..If I am going to use my time to answer questions..the least they could do is care about it enough to pick an answer.

we do not want to