promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do i clean out trash bin on my computer don't no were it is.?

Please help.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If its a Windows machine, there should be a recycle bin icon on your desktop. Right click and select Empty Recycle Bin.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

First of all, emptying your so-called trash bin doesn't actually remove the item. So, if your "trash bin" isn't there, just buy/download a 'shredder', and erase what you want to delete.

Alternate Solution: (Warning! Not tested yet!) Find a 'Recycler' folder on your

hard drive(s) and delete everything you deleted from there. But this solution is barely as good as the last one because technicians can still recover your data.

• G
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If you're running Windows and your Recycle Bin is no longer on your desktop, click Start -> All Programs -> Windows Explorer, or hold down the Windows key and press E.

The Recycle Bin will be near the bottom of the list.

• 1 decade ago

It is on your desktop and should be called recycle bin and if you still cant find it go to start serch and recycle bin adn it should find it for you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

how do you remove material from a laptop recycle bin. i have been sending material to the recycling bit ever since i have had my laptop. i think it s about time to clean it out. how do i do this?

• 1 decade ago

Do a search on your computer to find it, then make a desk top icon so you won't have this problem again...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.