promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

rockstar party? need help asap!?

so the new years party im going to turned into a themed party...ROCKSTAR. how do i dress like a rockstar?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wear sparkly skin tight jeans, Wear loads of make up, a band shirt, and Rockstar shoes.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

What approximately doing Debbie Harry from her heyday in Blondie? you will desire to do a speedy percentsearch and base your outfit on that percentof Debs interior the 70's? i think of you would be able to need some much low-cost pin in bits of pretend dark hair, you may get them at huge branches of boots. She continuously had that mix of blonde and brunette hair, and her outfits have been very sassy and sexy and extremely such as what's well-known now. rejoice with the occasion!

• 1 decade ago

style your hair, put a cigar in your mouth, wear a top coat or a dress jacket. Put some glitter on the jacket is you can.Wear a classy tie. I am assuming you are a male.

• 1 decade ago

dress like a 50s rockstar

first get an old suit

and short hair cut

and cool buddy holly glasses

use my avatar for reference

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tight pants, heavy eyeliner, chin-shoulder length black hair(preferably greasy) a girls sized shirt, and have the scent of cigarettes or beer or weed on you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get a mullet NOW

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.