promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Any remedies, cures, helpful hints for sinus headaches?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

get a plastic squirt bottle. pour some water. warm water. add a small amount of salt. hten add a bit of baking soda. squirt it on both nostrils. add vicks to your forehead.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

At Chemists shops, I have obtained "A Little Bit of Headache Relief" comprising a mix of Lavendar, Peppermint and Sweet Marjoram oils. Rubbed on temples, across forehead and across the back of the neck, I've found it relieves tension, hangover, stress and sinus-related headaches. I always carry it with me - much better and kinder on the system than paracetamol!

• kaye t
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I recently got over a nasty cold, and had horrible sinus pressure along my cheekbones, forehead, and the bridge to my nose.

I was told to put ice on it. I dont know what it did but it seemed to help break up the mucus and relieve the pressure.

• 1 decade ago

put eucoliptis (sp?) oil in a humidifier or in the bath tub with you - helps a lot - as well advil cold and sinus isamazing - make sure not to blow your nose too much...the more you blow...the more inflamed...the harder it is to drain them and the harder it is to avoid getting/recover from a sinus infection - i feel for you - drink lots too...andsee the doctorfor an antibiotic if it seems like you aren't kicking it within a few days...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.