Do yo think Sirius Black is really dead? What about Dubledore?

Favorite Answer

u know... i don't know. but it would be so cool if they are ghosts and help harry through his struggles... because ron and hermione are mainly the ones who are left. i hope j.k rowling turns 'em into ghosts. who knows what will happen in Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows?

Source(s): ~Common Sense~

I think that they are genuinely dead, J.K. Rowling confirmed this, but the question remains, how dead is dead in the wizarding world? In other hero legends, like Lord of the Rings and Star Wars, characters do come back from the dead in some form. So I guess my answer is yes they're dead, but their roles in the series are probably not over.

Source(s): www.mugglenet.com interview

I'm not sure about Sirius Black, but Dumbledore IS really dead and is not coming back. The author herself has stated that baldly.

Dumbledore is a great wizard i sincerely think he isnt dead, and is just in hiding preparing for the worst to happen, so then he mat come back and show voldernort how much of a great wizard he is.

Sirus Black. I personally do not think he is dead, i think when he fell into the hole it was jsut a black hole that took him somewhere and he is just trying ot get back to help harry

• amazon

Well, it was wrote that way, but I don't want to believe it. I also don't want the Harry Potter books to end with the seventh one. Dumbledore is a very powerful wizard, so maybe he is just a little off his rocker and he will get back on in a day or two.

JK Rowling has confirmed that Dumbledore is dead. I think that Sirius is also dead but we will see him again.

they are dead. dead. dead. dead. Harry has to go it alone! There is a newly created portrait in the headmaster/mistresses office in Hogwarts, however that may and most likely will come in to play.

Source(s): Interview with JKR on mugglenet.com

Do you mean the actors or the characters?

Both are dead :(