A Christmas Carol-pictures/drawings?

okay i have this project over A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens, and one thing i need to do is to draw Scrooge, Marley's Ghost, The Ghost of Christmas past, present, and yet to come. I am TERRIBLE, i repeat, TERRIBLE at drawing, so if anyone can help give me a website where I can trace good, descriptive drawings of each person and ghost, or if you can post your drawing somewhere where i can trace them, thank you SO Much,

and by the way, when i meant descriptive, i meant all the

descriptions mentioned in the book. thank you so much!! xD

Favorite Answer

If you trace someone else's work, then it's not yours. It doesn't matter how well or badly you draw; what's important is your interpretation of the descriptions in the book, and how closely they follow what Dickens wrote.

What a nasty idea, if any of you really had any of those disorders I doubt you would be laughing at that sick Card or whatever it was supposed to be. I do have a Sense of Humour to save you asking I just don't think it is right to be 'funny' at Others misfortune.

be careful not to plagiarize any drawings you do