Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

What is the worst sport in the world?

Tell me people, what is the worst sport and why?

Favorite Answer

It's a matter of opinion. I know that here in the US, this will be a highly unpopular answer, but I hate American football, because it is so slow. Golf comes to mind also for the same reason!

I like "fast moving" sports, like horse racing, auto racing, basketball. Personal preference I guess!

And even though I hate American football, there are times when I like going to games, but more for the atmosphere, people-watching, and tailgate parties!

• twardy

Worst Sports

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is the worst sport in the world?

Source(s): worst sport world: https://tr.im/U5RUq

Anything "judged" is not a sport and it sucks. That includes:

gymnastics

synchronized swimming

aerobics

figure skating

Referees and umpires should only enforce rules, not decide the "sport". In weightlifting, judges only say if a lift is good or not, not how it "looks"; in baseball, umpires only call plays, not award points; in track and field, officials measure time and distance, not who looked best when they landed or their running style.

Real sports are decided by three things:

1. Measurement: seconds, metres, kilograms, etc.

2. Scoring (runs, goals, points, etc.)

3. Targets or goals within the sport (a pin in wrestling, a KO in boxing, etc.)

Any event decided by any other means is not a sport.

.

Bullfighting. If it's considered a sport.

Just saw it on TV the other day, on Outdoor Life Network or something, it's called Rockcawling, I guess you are supposed to drive your modified buggy up rocks and steer them between orange cones, it's slow and boring and nobody seems to do it, check out this video and the action starts around the 1:20 mark.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-9hkSgiMCGA

No sport is the worst because everyone has their own oppionon and it's mean to critizise sports....they became ssports because people like them

Nascar Drivers are real athletes. They are working hard for 4 hours straight. Football players don't do much but stand around most of the time. I think football is a Stupid sport.

• JC

Without a doubt CURLING.

How the hell did that get to be an Olympic sport?

A rock? Thrown down an ice sheet into stones?

What the hell is that about, northern bowling?

NASCAR- "Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks"