David N asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

freind problems?

the person brings their wallet everywhere

when we play video games he screenlooks(looks at my part of the screen to find where im at) and then comes and shoots through the stairs.

he dose stupid stuff and then cries about it( like at summer camp he falls off a log and then hold his arm and cries out ow my leg ow then says i broke my leg, walks over and gets the items needed to make a splint walks back and continues to make a poorly-made splint and get this when he cried that time it wasn't a real cry it was a wah)......

should i help this kid???

better yet how do i help

Favorite Answer

Help him with what? Sounds like you try to help, yet it isn't appreciated. I also think perhaps he is a bit jealous of you, hence the "screenlooks". Carrying a wallet everywhere is what most people do. Is he doing something strange with it? I don't see how that would be an issue. Have you gone to his parents with your observations? I am sure that they are aware of something strange, after all, he didn't just start doing these things yesterday. I don't see what there is for you to do, except stop hanging around him if it bothers you that much.

• Erika

human beings imagine im a drug broking service becuase I placed on the massive puffy coat, all black, earrings, thick necklaces, shaved head, goatee etc yet to allow you to already know the truth, ive in no way drink, in no way performed drugs, and characteristic been unmarried for 4 years. Im doing strong in college and im searching for someone quite merely like you. I merely cant locate each person. Dont commence doing drugs or ingesting merely becuase your freinds are... perhaps you may start by attempting to look extremely strong, (not slutty) and characteristic a strong confident personality. once you receive that, you dont desire something else

This person is dying for attention! He might have some personal issues in his life. I would try to find out what really is going on if he is your really good friend otherwise just ignore him! The sad thing is when he really needs help everyone is going to think he is faking it

lol, sorry that kind of very funny

this kid just wants attention, he sounds like one of my friends

but my friend does stupid things on perpose and laughs about it

you friend needs help

you should prob. tell him hes crazy and needs some help then laugh at the things he does

he'll laugh too

if he doesnt then umm well im sorry to tell you your friend is mental

Sounds to me that you BOTH need better hobby's... It would annoy me to have a friend that was so damn nit pickey and particular about every little thing too... Ever consider seeing things from his side?