Isn't the GILMORE GIRLS getting lame?

Tired of the endless delay on the Luke front!

Favorite Answer

Yup! The show has killed itself. Pity. April killed it!

I still love the Gilmore Girls. I think the writing is so witty and intelligent, much more so than most shows on TV these days.

However, I think Luke was pretty stupid in delaying the wedding with Lorelai just because of April. April is 12 years old, not exactly a baby, plus she likes Lorelai. Luke must have had his backwards hat screwed on extra tight...it cut off oxygen to his brain and impaired his cognitive thinking!

I'm also not wild about Logan, but that's another story...

Yes, since the Palladino's left the show as executive producer, director and writer the show has lost something and without them I am not sure it is going to get it back.

Yep, it's getting lame and fast. I haven't liked an episode since Amy Sherman-Palladino (the creator/ex-writer) left. It's sad. This used to be my favorite show. :(

I'm getting Tired of that Show

Yes, this show is getting on my nerves... I used to really like this show, but now its soo over.

God. I hate that show. I don't know why, but everyone says it's so good. I just hate it.

well i never really watched that show but yeah they suck big time dude

you should have asked this question 3 years ago........because then it was still "getting" lame........now its just lame.....

sure.

ANYONE WHO SEES THIS please answer the question in the Arts and Humanities section >Books & Authors titled: 'Excerpt from "The Lord of the Flies"?' please i've posted about 20 of these and still have like 1 answer!