Isn't the GILMORE GIRLS getting lame?

Tired of the endless delay on the Luke front!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yup! The show has killed itself. Pity. April killed it!

• 1 decade ago

I still love the Gilmore Girls. I think the writing is so witty and intelligent, much more so than most shows on TV these days.

However, I think Luke was pretty stupid in delaying the wedding with Lorelai just because of April. April is 12 years old, not exactly a baby, plus she likes Lorelai. Luke must have had his backwards hat screwed on extra tight...it cut off oxygen to his brain and impaired his cognitive thinking!

I'm also not wild about Logan, but that's another story...

• 1 decade ago

Yes, since the Palladino's left the show as executive producer, director and writer the show has lost something and without them I am not sure it is going to get it back.

• 1 decade ago

Yep, it's getting lame and fast. I haven't liked an episode since Amy Sherman-Palladino (the creator/ex-writer) left. It's sad. This used to be my favorite show. :(

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm getting Tired of that Show

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, this show is getting on my nerves... I used to really like this show, but now its soo over.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God. I hate that show. I don't know why, but everyone says it's so good. I just hate it.

• 1 decade ago

well i never really watched that show but yeah they suck big time dude

• 1 decade ago

you should have asked this question 3 years ago........because then it was still "getting" lame........now its just lame.....

• 1 decade ago

sure.

ANYONE WHO SEES THIS please answer the question in the Arts and Humanities section >Books & Authors titled: 'Excerpt from "The Lord of the Flies"?' please i've posted about 20 of these and still have like 1 answer!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.