So who's staying home this New Years Eve?

Are you sad about it?

I'm staying home, and I felt a little sad about it, but now I know I'm not alone!

Favorite Answer

I am, and he'll no. I'm gonna play video games, watch south park, eat chinese food, and hopefully **** my gf. I wouldn't rather do anything else. What, should I be out drinking? That's stupid.

• Slam64

I'm staying home again this year just like the last 18 years. I think the word sad will work here, but it's not really sad as much as remembering when my husband and I were dating and always out for New Year's Eve. I miss those times, but on the whole wouldn't trade what I have now. A wonderful husband and 2 great kids. Happy New Year Everybody!

• Erika

this could be our 4th annual New 3 hundred and sixty 5 days's Ever occasion at our homestead. so a tactics, our childrens have slept inspite of the shown fact that the 1st 3, fireworks and all. Am thinking my 4yo would make it to night this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days for the 1st time ever. We desperate while my son became 1yo that we would have enjoyed to have exciting, yet didn't want to hire a babysitter for sparkling 3 hundred and sixty 5 days's eve, so we planned a occasion. it somewhat is been an excellent success each and every 3 hundred and sixty 5 days and lots of exciting. I enable the youngsters not sleep overdue, yet so a tactics they have not made it previous 10 p.m. i'm surprised they sleep by each and all of the noise of the human beings interior the homestead and he fireworks interior the exterior, yet they do. We oftentimes have approximately 25 visitors. buddies and kinfolk, including the nieces and nephews.

I am staying home with my family. No, I am not sad, but rather excited! After we put the kids to bed, my hubby and I always ring the new year in sipping champagne and making love! What a better way to start the new year off with a BANG!!!

I am staying home and no i am not sad b/c im having a party at my house

Me and my husband are. We have another couple comming around 10 p.m. We live in D.C. and I was thinking that we could go downtown and watch the fireworks, but it might rain, so we decided we'd better stay at home:))) We are together and that's the most important thing! So, I'm very happy about it!

I AM! I live in Philadelphia and our murder rate as of right now is 405!

I am not risking my life to rebel rouse in the streets! I am not sad about it either. I am spending it here with my fam and thats a part of what i am dedicating my '07 to anyway FAMILY! what better way to start then seconds into the new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are. We never have fun going out on new years. Besides too many cops so one of us had to stay sober drive and there are a lot of dangerous drunks on the road

Yep I am staying home but am not upset about.. My ex is goin out so its gonna be me and my baby girl tonight, so i guess its gonna be a Disney new year.... and I couldnt think of a better way to spend it!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AND>>>>BE SAFE<<

I just got home from work. I have been up since 3:00 am. I'll probably be too tired to do anything.