promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
joe asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I am 195 and 6' tall Man and 52.?

I alwas looked ok but now I am gaining and have some fat on my lower Back over belt line my Butt still looks ok. I just dont want to Have this fat above my belt line and a Flat Butt. What can I do. I know I cant look 20 all my life But I cant stand the old man Look!!! Help

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Squats and cardio. Stay away from combining foods like meat, cheese, breads, and potatoes. Don't eat any of them together anymore.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Just maintain a healthy diet, exercise everyday and drink plenty of water... do sit ups and ab crunches. Also add weight lifting to your existing work out routine if you don't already do so and this should help you maintain the youthful look. Please be mindful that sometimes certain things will change with age and can only be restored with either hard work or surgery... somethings just are for a reason. Best wishes to you.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I know, this is a generic answer but have you tried signing up for a gym membership? they have diet plans, fitness strategies and counselors to help guide you.

"It's not your parent's gym" :-D

• 1 decade ago

take martial arts.

ANYONE WHO SEES THIS please answer the question in the Arts and Humanities section >Books & Authors titled: 'Excerpt from "The Lord of the Flies"?' please i've posted about 20 of these and still have like 1 answer!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Easy

DO little strecthing everyday

Control your mind...Mind will tell u how old r u

• 1 decade ago

hhhmmmmmmmm....

Thats a hard one!

sorry! don't know!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.