joe asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I am 195 and 6' tall Man and 52.?

I alwas looked ok but now I am gaining and have some fat on my lower Back over belt line my Butt still looks ok. I just dont want to Have this fat above my belt line and a Flat Butt. What can I do. I know I cant look 20 all my life But I cant stand the old man Look!!! Help

Favorite Answer

Squats and cardio. Stay away from combining foods like meat, cheese, breads, and potatoes. Don't eat any of them together anymore.

Just maintain a healthy diet, exercise everyday and drink plenty of water... do sit ups and ab crunches. Also add weight lifting to your existing work out routine if you don't already do so and this should help you maintain the youthful look. Please be mindful that sometimes certain things will change with age and can only be restored with either hard work or surgery... somethings just are for a reason. Best wishes to you.

• ?

I know, this is a generic answer but have you tried signing up for a gym membership? they have diet plans, fitness strategies and counselors to help guide you.

"It's not your parent's gym" :-D

take martial arts.

ANYONE WHO SEES THIS please answer the question in the Arts and Humanities section >Books & Authors titled: 'Excerpt from "The Lord of the Flies"?' please i've posted about 20 of these and still have like 1 answer!

Easy

DO little strecthing everyday

Control your mind...Mind will tell u how old r u

hhhmmmmmmmm....

Thats a hard one!

sorry! don't know!