Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

IS there a website where i can send a picture message from my pc to a cell phone?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes if your with optus send your picture messages to 8888 and log on to optus zoo and you can retrive them there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well this website is not for picture messages but it can be good for free text messages.The website is Mobile.yahoo.com and go to messaging and all u do is type in the phone number and message.The only set back is the person has to be from sprint,Mobile,and other well known carriers.

• 1 decade ago

well.... if you send a picture to your e-mail from your phone (like a text message except that for the number you replace it with your e-mail) then you get a message in your e-mail... look at the adress ... it should be like "yourcellphonenumber@yourserviceproviderorsomething.com"

then... you send an e-mail to that e-mail with your photo...

make sure the photo fits the size (like if your phone only fits 680 x 430 sized photos.. you might wanna make sure the photo is 680 x 430)

hope it works on your phone... it worked on mine

• 1 decade ago

this one maybe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.