Who thinks Michael Jackson should of been found guilty of Child molestation?

• Favorite Answer

No because I believe in Justice!! Innocent people should not be found guilty!!

♥♥We Love You Michael!!!!♥♥

Is he a child molester, there is no doubt of that but should he have been found guilty in the most recent case? harder to say. Like many cases out there in LA the DA screwed up. It is similar to OJ, sure he's guilty but is the case that is presented strong enough. In the Jackson case they picked a weak case with a weak witness. It is beyond doubt that he is a prevert freak who has will continue to molest children, the problem is proving that in court

He should only have been found guilty if he was. He was found innocent. So assume he was innocent and leave the weird man alone.

• Dirty

he was found innocent, so he's innocent.

actually i never ever believed anything they said about him.

even if the court would say he's guilty he would still be innocent in my mind.

• robee

That was so 5 years ago. I am sure there is something else controversial that you can sink your teeth into.

he was found not guilty..........and i hope he stays away from little boys for own sake

michael jackson totally rapes lil boys

I do!! He's so twisted, it's so disturbing!!

I do.

I DEFINATLY DO!!!