Who else thinks it is funny that Tyra Banks gained 40 pounds?

I think it is funny because she critizes other girls for having a fat patch or 2 and then she eats all those donuts and get fat as a pig. I think she gets what she deserves

Favorite Answer

New york off of flava flav gained 20 pounds on the first season but Tyra banks doesn't critisize any one she is a really nice person and she deserves to be treated like a person not like she is a invisable person and people see her as a person that is mean

i'm not tryuing to be mean to new york but she treats people like crap

Tyra Banks do not criticize people because they have some extra meat on them. On America's Next Top Model she is very supportive of all the girls no matter what they weigh or how much body fat they have. She knows how the industry works and she tells the girls what she sees but in a nice way so that they can get in touch with the reality of being a model.

She works with all kinds of people.

Tyra is a positive role model, she does not judge but help people.

She is beautiful.

She doesn't critize anyone. Have you watched ANTM? She is really nice. And models can eat. She is retired anyways, isn't she? And also on her show, she never says anything about anyone eating to much. She was even nice to that plus size woman who was on her show once. She's really cool and funny. I don't care of she gained 40 pounds and I don't think she does either.

Have you ever watched the Tyra Banks show? It is one of the most positive shows out there for young women. A lot of the topics are about self-acceptance and most topics have nothing to do with losing wieght. I think your comments show your lack of knowledge about a person you are trying to criticize. But check this out--the girl was a SUPERMODEL! You think she doesn't know how to lose weight if she wanted to? I think Trya looks great. Stop Hatin!

Tyra is gorgeous no matter what she looks like. If she gained 40lbs, and still looks as great as she does, then she is definitely a true model. She has a beautiful face and my daughter looks up to her as a role model. She is definitely not a pig.

• suz'

Who cares? There are more pressing issues going on in the world for me to worry about someone gaining a few pounds. Anyway, she is only human. Give her a break.

whats that puts her at---a size 8 maybe...wow!!-if you think thats fat, you better chek yourself into a clinic for anorexia or eating disorders...the average size of a women today is a 12 or 14...i would be happy to be an 8...

Tyra is still all WOMAN!

Unfortunately, if you don't watch what you eat it can happen to any of us. She is just an example of a star who enjoyed dessert!

well thank goodness she's sayin dat model shuld eat some food. well she retired neways so it doesn't matter to her.