If Socrates and Nietzsche were left on an island with a one-person raft, which one would survive?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
nietzsche because socrates would have spent an hour rationalizing why and how to take the raft when nietzsche would have been a mile a way on the raft because he would have acted on intuition, grabed it and paddled like a mad-man.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Socrates could talk Nietzsche into a nervous mania and a suicidal state in one hour without even whipping a horse to do it.
- Maria GallerciaLv 41 decade ago
Nietzsche would survive rather than Socrates. I would essentially say that one needs to look at each respective philosophies to say its a given.
- flywhoLv 51 decade ago
1. Both, because nobody drowns on an island
2. Nietzsche, because he's been dead for a shorter period of time, and his skeleton still has more power in it.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
Why would they need to leave the island?
- SketchLv 41 decade ago
Neither, they have both been dead for quite some time.