Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is there anything more pathetic than getting stood up on New Year's Eve?

Favorite Answer

Yes, standing someone up on New Years Eve! And you can tell him we said so! Happy New Year Sugarsnax!!!

Source(s): LIFE... in the year 2007, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I don't think I would say that. Some people have other things to do or make dates or appointments that they think they will keep but don't because something else has come up. Just because some guy stood you up doesn't mean you have to stay home alone. Go and be with some of your friends. There are so many parties taking place.

Source(s): personal opinion

Yes getting left at the altar on your wedding day. Having someone cancel on you when you made plans for a weekend getaway. If you were the one who got stood up, then go to google and do a search on the revenge guy..He will give you some great advice on how to even the score.

Yes--sitting alone and being sad over it. It happened to me last year, it sucks, but ring in the New Year somehow! Go out, stay in--but either way, have some fun with it. After all, at least it happened as late in the year as possible. You've got a new year ahead of you and a fresh start to make. It sounds cheesy as anything, but you'll thank yourself next year :)

• ?

Getting stood up ANYTIME is pathetic. It's inconsiderate, rude, selfish and a lot of other words I can think of that are not printable. It's happened to me then the stupid ***** has the nerve to wonder why I won't talk to her anymore.

♥ I'm sorry If this happened to you. I don't really know If there is anything more pathetic than that but I'm sure there is. Hope you have a wonderful New Year and also he will get it back at him one day

It's only pathetic if you allow it to be. Take it as that person what now someone that you should be with. Make the best of the situation.

YES....getting stood up on Valentine's Day

If a guy stood you up then he is the one that is pathetic and immature - not you.

• lex

YES! accepting it.get out your phone and call someone,,,dont ruin a good night that will sit in your head every new year,,if you are already out ask someone friendly looking if you can join them,,everyone is out to have a great time and i doubt anyone would say no as they will understand you want to forget and have a great time too,,you could even make some new friends,,,,dont sit and mope lass,,,,get out there and have some fun,,he can stuff.