beba c asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Do guys like girls withe straight or curly hair ???

Favorite Answer

I like girls who are nice and have good personalities, and don't worry about their hair all the time.

Well I am a girl, and I have naturally curly hair...I usually make it straight..But I do get complimented more when I have the curly hair...Like everyone on here is saying all guys like different things....Do what makes you feel comfortable...If you like it curly then keep it curly or if you like straight then keep it straight...That shouldn't matter to the guy..I mean after all he's there because of you not because of your hair...In the end do what you like...Don't change for others....

Source(s): Personal experience..

All guys like different things but dont change just because of someone else. All girls look different 2. I have a friend with curly hair and she is so pretty but then i have a friend with tstraight hair that is amazing too

It depends on the guy. Some guys look really cute with straight hair, some look really cute with curly hair. : ) Don't really care about girls.

It kinda depends.

If a guy always sees your hair curly all the time, then he's gonna want you to do your hair curly because it might be a little more attractive when its like that.

Because i always have my hair curly but when i go to school with my hair straight, everybody is complimenting me.

Source(s): My pic. its pretty with my hair down.

My Dana likes curly hair. But, for me I have straight hair and I would do anything for bouncy curly hair. It is basically up to the man's opinion

if i ever had a boyfriend that cared i would dump them. i would want them to care about my personality more than anything. whether they like curly or straight hair depends on the guy. guy's have different opinions and likes. do whichever looks the best on you and which you like the best.

I generally like straight better, but my g/f has curly hair. So, it's not absolute.

I like girls with straight hair. I think straight hair looks great!

It depends what you look like. Also, different guys have different opinions. Some like the straight, whereas others like it curly or wavy. Just ask him.

It don`t matter to me if she has her hair straight or curly!

As long as it`s not a superwild hair do!