Danielle asked in Games & RecreationBoard Games · 1 decade ago

Pirates of the Caribbean Monopoly?

Does anyone else have this?

I got it for christmas and I opened (yeah i don't care if its a collectors thing) but one of the pieces, the jack the monkey piece looks messed up. It looks like ET! Not at all like the piece on the box...the others all look fine and like the ones on the box. Does anyone else have messed up pieces? Is there a way to get a different one without having to get a new game?

Favorite Answer

there should be a number on the box to call for questions,comments,etc. call that and ask them

I did but then I returned it and got a new one because I though it was jacked up!

I dont think so

none