Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can i make my images 100% visible in myspace(profile)??(my images r translucent)?

my images on my profile r not totally visible they r translucent!

i wanna make my images totally visible!

so i just want the code for that

plz help me

thnx

Favorite Answer

If you are using a pre-made layout, you need to be able to understand the html to change the opaqueness of your images. I suggest getting a new layout.

Now a days it really is about the image. Just look at all these "scene kids", they dress like the members of their favorite bands. Do you think they would actually listen to a band if they did not have the right image. Take Metro Station for example