I have a problem with my curly hair, HELP!?

I have naturly curly hair, but my problem is my hair gets frizzy & puffy if i don't put strong hold type of products in my hair before it dyes. But when I do this & people want 2 touch my hair it feels very hard. so I was wondering if any 1 knew any good types of products that wonld keep my very curly hair from not feeling hard, but yet not getting frizzy or pufffy,. Please help!

Favorite Answer

there are some good products on this site - www.curls.biz

Use a curl defining cream. Stay away from gels (they can dry out hair and and also have that hard wet look if you don't air it). I like Aquage products (I get this at my salon).

Use Neutrogena Triple Moisture. They have shampoo, conditioner and several leave in treatments. I recommend using the whole line.

Source(s): I use this on my daughter's hair.

Just go to asian hair salon and get a straight perm. It's permant way to get it straight for months.

Their are a lot if places to go. You can go to Sally's and ask for some styling gel and grease for you hair. They usually have it.