Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If the Jewish don't accept Jesus as the Messiah are they still waiting for the Messiah to come?

Chronic what des:

Do you have any scriptures that support your answer?

God bless you too Bridget! I hope to meet you and all in heaven. Happy New Year !

I don't believe in the trinity either. I believe there is one God and his same is Jesus. He manifested in the flesh I don't mean to offend anyone.

Favorite Answer

Some Jews "do" believe that Jesus is the Messiah, they are called Messianic Jews.And they are waiting for Him to return the second time just like we are.

But the others think that the Messiah has not come yet and they are still waiting for Him to come for the first time.

(how could they not believe that Jesus is the Messiah) He fulfilled all the prophecy's in the Old Testament to a tee.

Anyway there you have it....God Bless & have a safe and Blessed New Year !

I'm looking forward to meeting you in our Eternal home that Jesus has went to prepare for us..

• Yes. Jews do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah because none of the changes that Jewish theology teaches will happen with the Messiah happened with Jesus. If Jesus was the Messiah, evil would have been eradicated, the dead righteous would have been revived, good non-Jews would have united to serve God and promote goodness, and good Jews would have been united in Jerusalem to perform the temple rituals. The described phenomena are what Jews believe will happen with the coming of the Messiah, a point in time that many eagerly await. For example, those of you who are in tune with pop culture might recognize the "We want Moshiach (translates to Messiah) Now!" that reggae artist Matisyahu often exclaims.

Source(s): I'm a Jew and I know some stuff

We believe the Meschiach will be fully human.

Besides, Deuteronomy 6:4 says G-D is one, so the Christian doctrine of the Trinity nullifies the possibility of Jesus being the Messiah.

Joe C; I gave ya a thumbs up. Chappy New Year!

Yes. Jews consider Jesus as a prophet.They are still waiting for the messiah to come.

No- the Jewish people don't believe that there is a superhero type of religious figure who is going to come down and make it all better. They believe that Jesus existed, and that he was good, but that we are all children of god, and each of us has the potential to benefit the world in great ways.

Source(s): Common knowledge/ folklore

they say they are... but... they wait in vain...They will be left behind when Jesus calls His Church to Him at The Rapture...When The Tribulation period starts many of the Nation of Israel(the jews) will see the light... at least 144,000 of them will go out and save many by telling TheTruth of God's Word and Will...

these will become the Tribulation Saints... When Jesus dose return seven years after the begining of the Tribulation Those who have been saved by the 144,000 , including all the Jews who also come to know The Truth, will go to join those of The Church who are already in Heaven.

• djm749

Yes

Yes

• Joe C

Yes. I'm Jewish, but I believe in Jesus, however.

And I get two thumbs down for this? Why, because I'm Jewish, or I because I believe in Jesus? Or are you other Jews who don't like this?

Yes.