Where can I find the belt diagrams for my 1989 Plymouth Reliant?

I'm replacing the alternator in my old Reliant, but I cannot find the belt diagrams anywhere. It's almost impossible to get the new belt on...

Favorite Answer

Try buying a Haynes book. They can tell you just about anything for your car. Most automotive shops carry them.

Go to website ABOUT.COM then to auto section and repair.This site will show you step by step what you need to know.Used it myself for belt diagram on my own car a few months ago and it is free. Good luck.

Source(s): Have used this site myself for information.