My lost love thats somewhere in Hong Kong or the Philippines?

I wish it was as easy as waiting for her to call me or write. Or me calling her. But its not I had a triple bypass in feb 06 at 36 lost my cellphone watch went dead that had her number and address and most of my personal belongings that had her letters and not at the same address and the letters were returned that she wrote. I've placed ads on Craigs list in Hong Kong and the Philippines hoping to here something but nothing as of yet. Any Suggestions? She was working in Hong Kong as a midwife/nanny the last I was able to speak to her. And I would really like to get back in touch with her. She does mean alot to me. The only phone she had was a cellphone. Address? she may have gotten a new employer or retired. Help!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

umm i would just give her a chance to get back to you she could just be nervous or scared that you also some cell phone companies can get th einformation on your phone ven though it died call the company and see if they can restore the information