Andy K asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

What does my dream mean?

I had a dream about kissing a girl in my school. A girl I barely know. I got to be friends with her, but we rarely talk. I do think she is attractive at times.

And the kiss in my dream wasn't an ordinary kiss. It was more like "a-kiss-that-leads-to-sex" kiss. It was... exotic. Then I woke up. Does anyone know what this means?

Favorite Answer

Some people believe that dreams can sometimes predict the future. But this only depends on every individual's intuitive capacities :)

Actually, dreams are just an amount of images that our subconscius tries to sort out, so that they seem logical to it, even if to us they seem to be ilogical and have no meaning.

I personally believe that the dream expresses either your inner desire, either hers (maybe your subconscious mind thinks she might like you?), or maybe both ;)

One thing is for sure: you have to spend more time with her, in order to make her feel attracted to you. Try to be yourself, because if you fake and she notices, it can't turn out very well.

Oops, I got a little carried away. Anyways, just remember this: YOU are the best person who can interpretate your dreams, because you know everything about yourself, your thoughts, your feelings, your past, etc. and these can often lead to a key ;)

The dream probally means that deep down inside you may like/love her. See if she feels the same way!

Good Luck,

<3 Dreamer

Obviously ur subconscious mind is trying to tell u something, u like the lady! get to know her n Goood luck!!

i guess you unconsciously like her.

ANYONE WHO SEES THIS please answer the question in the Arts and Humanities section >Books & Authors titled: 'Excerpt from "The Lord of the Flies"?' please.