Where can I find Better Than Me by Hinder?

I really want this song without having to buy the entire CD. Can anyone tell me a website I can get it off of please?

I can't use downloading programs such as limewire or iTunes, so please, websites!

Favorite Answer

Bearshare, limewire all kinds of places its all free too

I love this song!! I have downloaded it to my computer on Limewire. Then if you want, you can burn it to a cd of your own!! If you have an Ipod, you can download iTunes for only 99 cents. Enjoy Hinder's music!

_______talk2me.2224________

Source(s): I've done this myself!

um you could download it off limewire...

• ive been a dj for 13 years and 100% of my music is downloaded from limewire.com tons and tons of music. www.myspace.com/jimmycody

Well, you can buy it on itunes. It's only a dollar. Or i guess limewire.... i dunno.