how can i loose wieght?

i am 4'11

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you're 4'11" and dont know the difference between 'lose' and 'loose', I am going to guess that you're 14.

Tell your mother that you are concerned about your weight and talk to a doctor about safe ways to be more healthy. At your age it's very unhealthy to do something irresponsible with your weight and turn anorexic, it will screw up your hormones and your life will turn to crap.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It may be medical. Has your thyroid gland ever been checked? Once I started gaining 20 pounds a month without any changes in diet. It was my thyroid; however, most people don't go through such drastic changes as I did. Still, an underactive thyroid can keep you from losing weight despite your efforts.

• 1 decade ago

First off, try to change your LIFESTYLE, rather than a fast diet, this will enable weight will stay off forever, not for a year or so.

Simple ways go long ways.

+ excercise. I need to stress this, cardio is best done for fat brurning. do excercise int he morning to kick start your metabolism every day. aim for 45min-75 min of activity a day.

+cut out sugars/fats. not all, my try having less chocolate, crisps, (chips) etc. fast food too. make sure that treats are TREATS. have them once in awhile. not everyday.

+drink water. aim for 2L a day. also green tea helps boost metabolism, aim for 2 mugs a day. cold water=burns more cals

warm water = fills stomach

+replace white flour with whole grains and fibre. makes you fuler longer.

+replace pop with the diet pop

• 1 decade ago

Eat well.... avoid sugar and grease.

Exercise.... Walk one mile 3 days a week, then increase it 1 mile each week, and if it becomes time comsuming....either walk faster or run. Do that till you reach 10 miles.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Get rid of your bra. Then you'll have some weight loose.

If you'd like to lose some weight, well I think that's a trite question.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it depends how much u wanna lose? just eat rite and exercise

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.