Phillip asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Does any one still listen to Simple Minds? Any Eighties fans here?

My friends used to say "You look like the guy from simple minds!!" With my hair slicked back, big fat smile, tight guess jeans, bracelet on my left rist.

Favorite Answer

Don't you forget.... about the 80's! Awesome time. I was a huge Adam and the Ants fan (sad I know) loved Depeche Mode, Tears for Fears, Simple Minds and all the rest!

• uenuku

mm, i must be getting old cos i am currently rediscovering all the music i was into in the 80s, Eurythmics, Police, etc, Simple Minds were/are good too.

When I wear an orange and white striped shirt, oversized shoes, frizz out my hair and carry a hamburger, people say, "Wow! You look just like Ronald MacDonald!

Yes! I love eighties music. It's kind of sad considering I don't remember the eighties, but whatever.

80`s music is great!!

• i still listen to Don't You sometimes

er....im strictly 30 Seconds to Mars, MCR , and ppl like that...80's..eh....not so much