I have a problem with my curly hair, HELP!?

I have naturly curly hair, but my problem is my hair gets frizzy & puffy if i don't put strong hold type of products in my hair before it dyes. But when I do this & people want 2 touch my hair it feels very hard. so I was wondering if any 1 knew any good types of products that wonld keep my very curly hair from not feeling hard, but yet not getting fluffy or pufffy,. Please help!

Favorite Answer

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ

ur looking at the most frizzest puffiest hair ever seen to man kind

...and it sucks...and then i tried porducts that would make it stay looking like wet but it was hard as stone

so now what i do is use this products called OUIDAD..and its a whole line on the curl experts

and then i use dove hair spray..and what this does which is better then other hair spray..is that this hair spray makes ur hair feal smooth..but keeps it calm and still thin and not puffy...idk how it does it..but its wonderful

i hope you read this all and youll use my advice..heres the site for that hair product i was talking about

http://www.ouidad.com/

and if you like that hair spray

http://www.dove.ca/hair/styling

artful got here out with those issues this is meant to be for warmth styling your hair and that i offered it on condition that I had tried to apply a curling iron to mushy out my curly hair ( sounds stupid yet once you have curly hair you already know ). besides - it incredibly is in an orange spray bottle and it leaves my hair frizz unfastened regardless of if I blow dry or air dry. it incredibly is exceptionally incredible! ok I in simple terms googled it and it incredibly is the "glossy" line from artful and it incredibly is meant to be as good as Matrix. i've got no longer tried the shampoo and conditioner yet i'll quickly.

well u can try straightening your hair!if u dont like it

then u can go to sallys beuty salon they usally have something there!

u can try cvs pharmacy!

i sometimes get stuff there becauze i have my hair like yours but theres always one product!

i use biosilk the silky stuff i put it right after i take a shower and it stays down not to puffy and not hard!

you can try that!

I have one!!!! "Garnier Fruitis Style soft curl cream" It keeps your hair from looking wet and hard and it looks pretty. It is soft and creamy and not chunky! You'll love it!!!!!!!!!

• Amelia

have you tried a pomade?

or a de-frizz / straightening serum?

aussie anti-frizz cream it's the BEST!

Source(s): i have straight hair but it works for me! and it lasts about the whole day!

detangler should work, it's not hard