"Muslim terrorist"-themed male stripper?

My girlfriend Tina is having her bachelorette party next weekend and I thought it would be fun and sexy to have a male stripper at her party.

I was talking with my girlfriends about a theme, and we want to have a Muslim terrorist-themed male stripper. Does anybody know of stripper companies in the Detroit area that offer this theme?

We could set up her living room with rows of chairs kind of like the inside of the airplane. And when the stripper walks in the door, he would say something like, "In the name of Allah, god-willing, I am hijacking this plane to a destination of Looooove..."

Instead of clothes, he'd be stripping off layers of dynamite and explosives until we got down all the way to that BIG stick o' dy-no-mite!

I swear to god, after he'd be done with me, I'd also be screamin' "Allah is the greatest!!!"

Favorite Answer

LOL,FIRST OF ALL U SHUDN'T SAY THE ALLAH TING COZ IT'S REALLY DISRESPECTFUL & HARSH, BUT R U SURE U WANT A STRIP PARTY,COZ IT'S GONNA BE A FUNERAL @ DA END OF DA DAY COZ UR A$$ IS GONNA GET BOMBED IF THEY TURNED UP(LOL)

Ha HA ha LOL HYAVE a action picture star Can u answer this Qn.. how is a girl greater effectual than a male? A male is a swipe card get right of entry to gadget... whilst a girl is a swipe card and card reader with buttons to insert the wanted determine................

he'd probably get shot before he could get 2 ure house wit all da dynamite on him....do u think "im a male stripper" would work as an excuse for that? btw...i wouldnt mind bein ure stripper...lol

Just goes to show you how sick and how low some people's morals will go in the name of ignorance.

I do hope that you haven't or will ever have the ability to give birth. My heart would break every day for your children.

U R SICK, I wish u never get a bachelorette party

dear asker;

Peace Upon You

I advise you to vist this site http://www.sultan.org/ ,you will find the answers of all your questions.

That would turn me off, and he could get himself shot.

Have a bible study party instead.

follow d word sinner or watever u call ur self wats ur business if u don't know wat to say just quit ur brat mouth ova dare

hiiiiiiiiiiiii.

dat will b fantastic though

ohhh Siiiiiiiiiiiick??????