Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

made for TV movie?!!?!?

Some on please help me shut my mother up.. She insists that she saw a made for tv movie during the the early 70's that was about a group blind people whos plane crashes in the mountins and they search for a way out.. and they find this old bridge where some lose their lives crossing.. but at the end of the movie the camera pans out and shows a new bridge right next to it that they could have crossed.? weird movie eh? yeah well i need anyones help please!!!

no no no i dont need help wiht my mom.. i need help with the movie.. i actually wanna know to.. ive just been hearing about this movie for sometime.. a credible answer would be appreciated

Favorite Answer

The movie is called "Seven in Darkness" and came out in 1969. It starred Milton Berle and Lesley Ann Warren. You can find more information about it at www.imdb.com. Hope this helps.

just smile and nod, eventually she'll go away

tell,her to leave u alone.That what i will tell mines.