promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Where do I find animated cursors for my laptop?

Does anyone know where to find animated cursors for their computer? I've seen a gun among other things for cursors. Just trying to spruce up the Laptop.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if you go to control panel and mouse setting then pointers you will find a few. other than that I would not download any as they may tend to slow your puter down

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

This is the best among the rest site for animated cursor. Try to visit this site,okey!

http://www.stardock.com/products/cursorxp/

"Stardock CursorXP is a program that lets you use and create incredibly cool looking Windows mouse cursors.

It does this by taking advantage of the new visual effects features of Windows 2000 and Windows XP.

CursorXP users can create and use cursors that look and feel far superior to anything you've ever seen before! Best of all, it's really easy to create your own super-charged cursors! It integrates into the standard Mouse interface of Windows and is easy to turn on and off as you need."

Goodluck!!!!

• 1 decade ago

an online cursor database

ANYONE WHO SEES THIS please answer the question in the Arts and Humanities section >Books & Authors titled: 'Excerpt from "The Lord of the Flies"?' please.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.