Which Protestant Christian Denomination is the biggest denomination in the world?

Favorite Answer

Southern Baptist?...but that is made up of many different sects...But then there are many other kinds of Baptist... Baptist in general?

The Morons, followed by the Church of the Loudmouths Who Don't Know What They're Talking About, and then the Tabernacle of the Idiots who Believe Anything a Guy In A Suit Tells Them Is True.

In USA its Southern Baptist, but in the world - I would have thought it was Anglican also known as Episcopalian and Church of England. In some places I think Anglican is called the United Church - but I'm not positive about that.

Probably the Church of England (Anglican). Total: 73,000,000.

The site below shows more for Pentacostal and Reformed/Presbyterian/Congregational combined; but these are made up of various groups being lumped together.

I understand that the Lutheran churches have over Seventy Million members worldwide.

Lutheran.

i have no idea if i had to take a guess i would say either baptist lutheran methodist jehovahs witness pentecostal presbyterian anglican or epicopalian

If you has said "non-catholic" I would have said Baptist. But you said Protestant. So, it would be maybe Anglican-/Episcopal-/Methodist-/Church of England.

EDIT: ?????? why did YA edit my answer???????