promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Which Protestant Christian Denomination is the biggest denomination in the world?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Southern Baptist?...but that is made up of many different sects...But then there are many other kinds of Baptist... Baptist in general?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The Morons, followed by the Church of the Loudmouths Who Don't Know What They're Talking About, and then the Tabernacle of the Idiots who Believe Anything a Guy In A Suit Tells Them Is True.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In USA its Southern Baptist, but in the world - I would have thought it was Anglican also known as Episcopalian and Church of England. In some places I think Anglican is called the United Church - but I'm not positive about that.

• 1 decade ago

Probably the Church of England (Anglican). Total: 73,000,000.

The site below shows more for Pentacostal and Reformed/Presbyterian/Congregational combined; but these are made up of various groups being lumped together.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I understand that the Lutheran churches have over Seventy Million members worldwide.

• 1 decade ago

Lutheran.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have no idea if i had to take a guess i would say either baptist lutheran methodist jehovahs witness pentecostal presbyterian anglican or epicopalian

• 1 decade ago

If you has said "non-catholic" I would have said Baptist. But you said Protestant. So, it would be maybe Anglican-/Episcopal-/Methodist-/Church of England.

EDIT: ?????? why did YA edit my answer???????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.