Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which Protestant Christian Denomination is the biggest denomination in the world?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Southern Baptist?...but that is made up of many different sects...But then there are many other kinds of Baptist... Baptist in general?

• 1 decade ago

The Morons, followed by the Church of the Loudmouths Who Don't Know What They're Talking About, and then the Tabernacle of the Idiots who Believe Anything a Guy In A Suit Tells Them Is True.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In USA its Southern Baptist, but in the world - I would have thought it was Anglican also known as Episcopalian and Church of England. In some places I think Anglican is called the United Church - but I'm not positive about that.

• 1 decade ago

Probably the Church of England (Anglican). Total: 73,000,000.

The site below shows more for Pentacostal and Reformed/Presbyterian/Congregational combined; but these are made up of various groups being lumped together.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I understand that the Lutheran churches have over Seventy Million members worldwide.

• 1 decade ago

Lutheran.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have no idea if i had to take a guess i would say either baptist lutheran methodist jehovahs witness pentecostal presbyterian anglican or epicopalian

• 1 decade ago

If you has said "non-catholic" I would have said Baptist. But you said Protestant. So, it would be maybe Anglican-/Episcopal-/Methodist-/Church of England.

EDIT: ?????? why did YA edit my answer???????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.